SO I have a list for you, hopefully you’ll like one or two of them :3 Sorry it took so long~
- Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sō Desu yo? or in english Problem Children are Coming From Another World Aren’t They?: This anime is about three very special children that get sucked (sort of land) on another world where they end up meeting a very special person (I adore) and end up helping her and her friends with a game of sorts. It’s a lot more interesting than it sounds, trust me. It’s only 10 episodes and you’ll probably be wishing for more like I did xD
- Tamako Market: A very cutesy anime that I’ve come to love, it’s about a girl name Tamako and her life living in a shopping district. Plus it has a hilarious talking bird in it that egts all chubby and squisshable after eating a ton of mochi. It’s only 12 episodes long and totally worth a watch if you like cute animes.
- Uta No Prince Sama 1000%: This is an anime I’m currently watching and loving every minute of it. It has music and hot guys, how can you go wrong. Also the music on this show is simply amazing! It’s about Haruka and her dream to become a composer at a famous school dedicated to training the next idols and composer. Along the way she meets a ton of cute guys who in one way or another learn what it means to make real music. It’s pretty much an otome show but totally cute and awesome. Also my favorite is Cecil, he’s just so cute and his voice is amazing. And it’s two seasons long, it’s on it’s second season. :3
- La Corda d’Oro: This is another otome show but still with lovely music to listen. It’s about Hino, and how she’s giving a magical violin that she uses in order to participate in her schools music competition, that she as regular student has never done before. The school is divided into the music side and regular students. It’s a really good, dramaish and cute anime so if you haven’t seen it I highly recommend it.
- Code Geass: If you haven’t seen this anime, you should! It’s set into the future, where Britannia pretty much takes over most of the world. It finally takes over Japan and pretty much has one side all destroyed and poor while the other side is all rich and made of Britannia’s citizens. The main character Lelouch, wants to get revenge on Britannia on ruining his family and his life. He ends up meeting someone very special who ends up helping him on his way to revenge and overpowering Britannia. Again if you haven’t seen it yet, do so asap!
- La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia: This anime is another otome of sorts. It has craziness and a competition on who becomes the next mafia leader. The story is about Felicita and her two other friends and how they want to win so that Felicita isn’t forced to marry the winner (she’s the daughter of the mafia leader). Plus a bunch of amazing powers based of the Tarot cards.
- Hakuoki: Omg, this anime will have you crying at the end BUT it’s still amazing to watch. This anime is set in mideavel of sorts Japan and about Chizuru, a young girl going to Kyoto to look for her father who hasn’t been writing back and she gets attacked there by something evil. That’s all I’m saying so I don’t give it away, it’s totally worth time to watch it.
- Princess Tutu: I LOVE this anime. It’s just so pretty and cute! It’s about Duck/Ahiru, a young ballerina trying to save the Prince from going into darkness. It has a ton of faiirytales and ballet stories interwoven with this show. Totally worth a watch :3
- My Little Monster: This anime is really sweet and I’ve just started watching it as well. It’s about Shizuku and how she comes out of shell of intelligence and such to make friends and fall inlove with the trouble maker of sorts (not really since he’s a sweetipie most of the time)
- Cardfight Vanguard: This is a show similar (not really because it’s better) to Yugi-Oh. So if you’ve watched that show you’ll love this show. It’s about Aichi (I think that’s how it’s spelled oops :x) a young boy, whose been picked on as a little boy but gets inspired when he gets a card from an older boy. He then starts to collect cards for himself based on the one he was gifted. He ends up playing a game against the very same person who gave him the card and beat him in order to get it back (long story). Totally worth a watch, my brother actually loves it so much he’s got me going to this comic store sort of close to my home to buy him packs he could use to play the card game. I have a feeling it’ll replace Yugioh soon. :3
- Dog Days: I’ve just started this anime and it’s super interesting. Its about a boy named Sink (no joke) who is pulled into another world to become their hero. I highly recommend it, you’ll like it I’m sure. :3
So far those are my favorites, which also include Cardcaptor Sakura, Fairy Tail, Naruto, Sword Art Online, Sailor Moon, Utena the Rvolutionary Girl, The Rose of Versailles and Fushigi Yuugi.
Animes I’m Planning to watch at some point:
- Blue Exorcist
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- Sekai Ichi Hasukoi
- Pandora Hearts
- Attack on Titan
Hopefully you’ll like one or two of these~ Good luck! If you need other suggestions always message me~ :3